Thursday, 30 December 2010

Happy New Year

Hello folks. I do hope you all had a fantastic break. I certainly did and am ready to go. For those of you who wish to see me for sessions (particularly those thwarted by weather and/or illness) I shall bew back and most DEFINITELY ready to play from 3rd January onwards. Looking forward to it!

In other news I have been nominated by The Spanking Spot for Spankee of the Year 2010. If you think I deserve it, or if you think a European should win then do go over to his fine website and vote for me http://www.thespankingspot.com . Thank you to those who have done already and thanks in advance to anyone who does so upon reading this post!

Finally, we RETAINED the ashes! Yeah! I was stupidly excited over this. Does this deserve a punishment?!

5 comments:

Alan said...

Yes Leia I went straight to Spanking Spot and Voted for you. The competition is pretty strong though

Kaelah said...

Happy New Year, Leia-Ann, from Ludwig and me! We both voted for you.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Happy New Year and about The Ashes, definitely yes, a big celebratory spanking. I was chuffed over this too.

Prefectdt

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Alan - Not sure how to take that! Is it a translation of "Don't get your hopes up love"?! Thank you for the vote, however, much appreciated!

Kaelah - And to you both!

Prefectdt - You too, and YEAH, to retaining the ashes!

Alan said...

Nae Lass! I did not mean that but looking at the present state of voting it might be true there seem to be a lot of folk with nae taste but they are probably Yanks. I have complained to "Spanking Spot" that you were not well presented old pics and only nothern mentioned of all the sites you appear on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...