Saturday 9 August 2008

places I have been spanked....an updated list!

Ok more of the unusual places I have thought of, plus a new addition to the list I managed today, BUT can you guess which one it is?

On the Tube: Yes, actually managed that without getting arrested

In Hyde Park: Again, being that we were seen by a park attendant I am surprised we did not get into any trouble. In fact the only reason he approached us was to tell us the park was closing and could we please leave as soon as possible!

At Ascot: Yes, managed that. Am quite pleased with that one!

In a car park in Soho: nice hard scene in there!

Not too surprising but also outside the Janus shop (well it is actually inside would be boring but outside is public, so much more fun!)

3 comments:

Adrian Hardhand said...

Hello Leia

Glad you're up & running once more.

Places to be spanked? You simply have to come to Maui so that I can spank you on the beach. One of the more crowded, touristy ones, I think.

Yrs in pervery, Adrian

Leia-Ann Woods said...

I think I could just about cope with that....LOL!

Hermione said...

At Ascot!! Were you wearing a hat?

Hugs,
Hermione

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...