Monday 22 June 2009

Enjoying a brief moment of FemDom...

Well folks, I have once more been lured to temporarily enjoy FemDom (you never know one day I may go to the other side for good....soon? NEVER!!!). This time the lovely people I was invited to spend the day with were those who are Strict Women. I know one of my partners in crime Miss Amy Hunter has shot with them before and she told me she had a great time. So did I. For someone who is primarily sub I had a most fantastic day, becoming so enthusiastic at times that i ended up with Mistress's shoulder. This is like tennis elbow, but comes when the cane has been applied to too many bottoms in a short space of time. It is often caused by over-enthusiasm by the female top who knows she is getting through.

Now you may wonder how I managed to enjoy topping so much when all my love is really with subbing. But I guess it is as I have said before. I am giving something to someone who enjoys this treatment, just as I do when I am on the receiving end. Also, the other week I was requested to deal with my owner as he also likes to receive on occasion. Being TOLD to do it is even easier. I am still subbing to him and giving him what he wants. In effect to refuse would have been disobedient and therefore less submissive....well that is my excuse and I am sticking by it!!!!

4 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I'm always on the look out for F/m sites to join and review but I only get the plastic out for responsible sites, who offer payment to their male bottom/sub models. Do Strict Women pay their male participants?

I have found that emailing sites that you are not yet a member of is very often ignored, so I have given up doing this. The only way to find out is by asking people like you, who have worked for the site.

Prefectdt

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Hey Prefectdt - I am not sure they do no, howe Hope this helpsver I did not ask, I am just basing this on the scale of the production level is all.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my inquiry.

Prefectdt

Andy said...

Strict Women tend to do the male participation themselves so its kind of pointless paying themselves really? :-)

But in general whilst it may be appropriate to pay the male participants in M/f sites, Im not sure that it is in F/m sites to be honest because the whole point in participating for the male in an Fm spanking movie is that you are serving the woman? And if the site pays you then it just doesnt feel like slavery to the woman anymore and the result is that in giving with one hand the site would be taking away something far more important to the male participant with the other.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...