Wednesday 29 July 2009

The final three levels in kinky hell

Ok folks time for the final three levels in the 'kinkferno' and these are the cruellest levels of all.

Level 7: I am grouped in a room with all the scene people I love and love playing with. We are doomed to spend an eternity talking of nothing else but our greatest scene fantasies. However, we cannot play them out for if we do the punishment is to have "I love the Daily Mail" imprinted forever on the bottom.

Level 8: I am forced to dominate other with all the techniques I love having administered upon myself. In this level I am to take people to the orgasmic subspace I have experienced in life, never to feel it myself again.

Level 9: I am trapped in a room with nothing but editions of News of the World. I am doomed to do nothing but read edition upon edition. If I take a break I am whipped on the back with a cat o' nine tails full forced on my bare back.

I must say level nine is my favourite!!! Tee hee. Based on the ideas you all give me I will come up with a general Inferno for kinky crimes soon. Thank you all for your comments thus far!

2 comments:

John said...

Oh Level 9 is nasty!!! You would certainly want to be a good girl to avoid that fate!!

Great series of posts, Leia. Thanks for entertaining us with this idea.

John

Leia-Ann Woods said...

No, level nine is not a place I should ever have to be. I would have to be devilishly evil to end up there....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...