Monday 23 November 2009

Night of the Cane - a fantastic night!!

Well, NOTC 2009 has happened and a fantastic night it was too! Five of us girls going to the event (Mistress Switch, Nicole Reina, Jadie Reece, Cassie Hunter and myself) got ready together in a sea of make-up, shoes, clothing, champagne and exploded suitcases...

Nicole went dressed as Marylin Monroe, in a sexy white dress giving her a cleavage to die for! Jadie was looking like a blonde bombshell in a sexy black number and boots. Mistress Switch had gone to have her hair done professionally. It looked beautiful and so did she in a black corset, skirt and heels. Cassie Hunter was also looking uber sexy in seamed stockings and an unusual black and white corset. Me? I had decided to go for a school Ma'am look with glasses, black and white outfit and seamed stockings...

Given the number of our group and our transport arrangements (thank you so much Parker for driving us) we could not arrive together...

I showed up alone with minutes to spare before my class. Needless to say I had decided to teach Chemistry. I really enjoyed it, despite being very nervous at giving a dominant performance for an audience of my peers. I hope I can experience more in the future...

I had just the time to locate the bar and get a drink before Mistress Switch was to give her demonstration workshop on judicial caning. She commanded a huge audience for a subject she delivered excellently. All us girls were enlisted to demonstrate different caning techniques. Oh what fun...

Peter Birch and I then gave a workshop on unusual implements including a Bull's Pizzle, a Canadian prison strap and a flywhisk. Of course my long spell of pure domination could not last forever so I was not totally surprised when I was attacked by Peter Birch and given a few strokes with the Pizzle before I cried mercy...

Now came the highlight of the evening; the caning competition. Sadly Josie Harrison Marks could not be there due to illness, so Ish had me judge for her which was a pleasure and a real honour. Cassie did a fabulous job with her parner and a scenario based on the TV show countdown. Nicole as a first-time entrant was absolutely stunning as Marylin Monroe with her partner playing JFK. They received a well-deserved second place. Last but not least Mistress Switch and Parker received 3rd and 1st respectively as Henry Higgins and Eliza Dolittle. The win for Mistress Switch was so deserved. She gave the best performance of the evening.

It was a fantastic night. A huge thank you to Ishmael Skyes and the Firm for organising the evening. I cannot wait until next year...

11 comments:

Roger said...

It was great to meet you there Leia, and needless to say, you looked stunning - and very strict ;-)

As you say, a great evening - with a super mix of hard caning, and good entertainment.

Here's to next year!

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Roger-good to meet you too. Thank you for the compliment!!! I look forward to it though there is much kinky fun to be had in between xx

Anonymous said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures ...

Just in case that you come across pictures form the event then I'd be delighted if you could post/link the here on your blog.

Then there was something else ...

wait ...

ahh - yes: Thanks for your detailed description. Now I'm so jealous ;-)

Anonymous said...

I found pictures here:

http://blog.thehunteress.com/2009/11/woo-what-weekend-night-of-cane-and.html

Simply wow!

I need some time to calm down now ...

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Andy - glad you found pics, I did not take a camera with me as I have a habit of losing them sorry!!

Anonymous said...

> Andy - glad you found pics,
> I did not take a camera with
> me as I have a habit of losing
> them sorry!!

Very understandable - your costume didn't look like it had many suitable pockets anyway and at the party I hope taking pictures was restricted.

Denis F. Oliver said...

This is off-topic, but, I couldn't find any other way to contact you through this blog, Leia. Did I miss your email-address somewhere on this blog?

At any rate, I discovered a website that showed the cover of Janus Magazine Number: 158 (I think it was 158). The article stated that it was your first cover for Janus. I'm curious, Luv, when was that issue of Janus published? Also, how old were you? You look eighteen years old.

Denis F. Oliver said...

Further, do you have an account on Fetlife? If you do, what is your profile-name? If you don't, will you please get one?

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Andy-yes it was limited at the venue, Ish is very good at that!!! But we were taking some before xxx

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Dennis F. Oliver - a curious question. A gentleman never asks a lady her age, so I am afraid that is classified information!! My e-mail is not on this blog but my website. I will not get a fetlife account simply because you want me too, I don't know you! And may I ask that you do not address me as "luv" I don't really appreciate it!

Leia-Ann Woods said...

- sorry I did not spell your name correctly, I know how irritating it can be!

- the age thing is just a joke as I am sure I have revealed it on many inerviews and it is on my site I am sure...

- I am not a fan of luv, sorry, it is just not how I would address someone I don't know. If they were a female mate I am not sure I would even use it.

- My scene presence I beleive is big enough for me. With all my other commitments I would not have time to maintain an acoount sorry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...