Monday 25 January 2010

Holland fun!

Ok folks, time for my review of time in Holland with the good people of spanked-in-uniform.com

The owner of the site is clearly a little left of field (but then so am I so we clearly got on well!). We had a wonderful two days of filming, where due to the theme being uniforms, I was even more excited by life than usual! We did six scenes in five different uniforms; schoolgirl (ok not the most original but who does not enjoy the odd school scene?), french maid, police, air hostess and nurse. Of course I have a fetish for many uniforms but when asked which was my favourite of this particular shoot it had to be air hostess, since not only is it rather unusual it was also PINK!!

.Y first gallery and film is up now so do pop along and take a gander. After two days of action my bottom certainly felt a tad bruised and I could feel all of my punishments on the plane home for sure! The bottom was certainly still sore the next day when the Master requested an audience with me. And no, before you ask I was not let off anything because of my busy week. What a strict man...!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...