Wednesday 10 February 2010

Sorry, me again...

...Just found this on the web (looking for something quite different actually so not sure what happened there!!).  A new link to something RATHER interesting:  A Northern Spanking Preview site>  Do take a look folks and fellow bloggers if you have not already added this link (no doubt Paul and Lucy have informed you themselves, but hey I am still sub at times and service with a smile!!)


Enjoy folks.  Now I really am done and will leave you alone and continue looking for what I was previously going for.  None scene work.  I promise.

2 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Thanks for the heads up. I will add this to the "resources site" list, on Saturday.

Prefectdt

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Marvelous Prefectdt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...