Wednesday 26 May 2010

My Website...

Hello folks.  I have done some major work again on my website.  Do please go and have a look.  As I say on my site, for those of you who love my sub side please do not fear I have NOT lost my sub side by my exploring a darker side, in fact I am finding that being Domme on occasion is enhancing my sub side.  I am  also NOT to be thought of as any less of a Domme simply because I have a submissive side.  I was given some advice to hide this to those who are 'pure' subs and may wish to see this.  I see no reason to hide who I am for anybody.  This, I believe, is one of the best aspects of our scene.  There should be no need to hide who you are!



www.leiasfantasies.co.uk


Also the lovely Amy Hunter has a new website.  Do go and take a look, as it is a really good site and tells you all about the lovely lady herself...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...