Tuesday 1 June 2010

A very real punishment...

Last week I had to admit to my Partner and Dominant that I had done something he was proud of me for working so hard at quitting.  I had smoked while out with the girls on a drunken night out.  This is not good.  I do not wish to be a smoker and he does not want this for me either.  For this reason I was sentenced to a birching.  I was not given the number of strokes I was to receive beforehand, but was told I was to be birched until He felt I had had enough and had learned a good lesson.  Not knowing my sentence was quite soul destroying and only made the tears come faster as the punishment began.

I was to make my own birch and did so the day before with the help of friends.  I took it along to His yesterday and knocked on His door.  I found him in a prison officer's outfit complete with peaked cap looking highly intimidating.  I was pushed up against the wall, stripped and was shackled with traditional prison restraints.  I was chained up in His prison cell and hosed down with freezing cold water until I was soaked head to foot before being taken by him in my now bedraggled state.  He then dragged me to His whipping horse and I was restrained to the point I could barely move and gagged.  I was told I would be given the spray birch I had made in batches of 20 strokes, the strokes to be given at high speed.  Now this may not sound much but it becomes UNBEARABLE pretty quickly and I was screaming and crying before too long.  Between each batch I was given a quick break.  I took five batches screaming the place down, despite Him gagging me.  I could not bear it and was telling him I would do anything, anything to make it stop.  Finally when my bottom feels like it is aflame and can take no more he announces that I am to take the last batch in silence.  This is after I have already received a total of 100 strokes.  If I do not take the strokes in silence He will give me another set.  I quieten down and bite down on my lip for all it is worth counting down the strokes, until YES! I have made it!  I feel a wave of euphoria and adrenaline which mixes some anger in.  I am thinking, "How can He be so cruel?".

 He stands me up though and immediately takes me in his arms, telling me how proud he is of me and carries me to the bed for a cuddle.  My anger dissipates and I relax into Him and accept my punishment as fair.  This kind of care after such an intense scene is essential for the sub, and probably the Domme too.  They must connect as humans and show care and attention to one-another.  This is individual to the couple I imagine.

Because nothing goes without comedy  here are a couple of moments that made us laugh:

1.  Me fired up while chained to the wall, trying to kick the hose.  He asked me after what the point in that was.  it would have helped none but it made me feel better at the time!!

2.  managing to slip on the water while he was out of the cell preparing the bench.  I have scuff marks from the wall on my left hand!

I hope we can do an intense scene like that soon.  I am sure I will deserve it and it will be considered needed to keep me on the straight and narrow.

8 comments:

Princess said...

Sounds like it was an amazing scene! I've always found the most intense scenes to be the most incredible bonding experiences. Thanks so much for sharing that!

Brett said...

A real punishment can be the most dramatic and emotional scene. He was extremely strict with you, but for your own good. I'm glad there were some laughs and cuddles, as well. I totally agree about the need for after-care.

Thanks so much for sharing this, Leia-Ann. It brought to mind many arresting images.

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Princess - it was thank you! Not at all, tis what blogs are all about xx

Brett B - It was, highly emotional. He is strict with me, but it is what I need and is good for me ;-) I ma glad you enjoyed reading my account xx

Councillor Peter Axtell said...

Phew! Leia, that was some beating! Physically and emotionally.
You need to take a break. Fancy a fag???
Peter

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Peter - It was! I am still feeling it today. I don't smoke but I slipped up so deserve what I got..

Madmusician said...

Dear Leia:
This is one of the most seriously hot discipline stories I have read in a long time; the fact that it is real makes it all the more special! I love the fact that he took you before he birched you, and his insistence on proper standards as the punishment neared its end was remarkable too.
I hope with hindsight you enjoyed the session; you clearly have some really deep-seated submissive buttons which need pressing from time to time.
Congratulations, commiseration and admiration!

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Hi MM - Yes indeed I do have some deep-seated submissive buttons and we have a DD relationship so when I stray off the path I am brought back to the straight and narrow with a bump! This does not mean that he was not proud of how I took the punishment and how I managed silence at the end! Again, glad to share the odd aspect of my DD life with you all ;-) xx

Seymore Buttz said...

sounds like a whole lot of fun....

Louisas Massage Parlour | Adult Phone Sex | Manchester Parlours Chat Lines

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...