Thursday 12 July 2012

News etc

Hello folks, just some news for you:

First of all I shall be away for a few days until next thursday so if I don't answer you it is not because I don't love you, it is because I am unable to.  All mail etc will be answered next week.

Second I am aware that my sites are having issues atm.  My web host is currently sorting this out for me so with patience all will be sorted.  in the meantime you may get hold of me in the following way:

Sessions:  leia_ann_woods@hotmail.co.uk
                07595738626

Parties: bottomsupspanking@hotmail.co.uk
             07595738626

The next Bottoms up party is on 27th July.  If you would like to join us do get in touch.  Remaining places are limited folks!

That's all for now!  Have fun folks.

xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...