Tuesday 2 February 2016

Happy February!

Yes, we made it dark and dreary January is done.  I managed to have much play and fun so I am the last person to complain really.  But am I an angel now?  No!  I hear you all cry.  So this is why I wait for you sir, in just my underwear, implement laid across my body for you to use on my body...



I am most definitely nervous...I have never found myself in this position before, but here I am and I must take what is coming to me.  I know it will hurt but there is no choice; any minute now you will have me stood up and order me to bend over for the strap.  Do you humiliate me further by ordering me to part my legs after you have lowered my panties?  I am praying you don't, but this is your punishment and I must do as I am told if I am to avoid earning any extras.  Each stroke lands on my bottom and I feel the searing pain develop before you apply the next one.  I try not to cry out...I don't want you to know that it hurts, but I can't help it; the pain is just too much.  After what seems to be an age you have me stand up and face the wall.  You want me to think on my behaviour, of which I am deeply ashamed.  I hope never to be in this much trouble again, but can I manage it?  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...