Thursday 17 March 2016

When enough is enough!

You work very hard to give your wife everything she wants and all she does is fritter it away on shoes and champagne fuelled lunches with her posh friends.  You have felt invisible for months now and coming home tonight is the final straw.  Not only is there no dinner prepared for you, your wife just laughs at you and says she has left a can of beans on the counter for you.  You are furious.  Time to take things in hand...quite literally...

You drag me from the sofa much to my horror and haul me over your lap.  I struggle desperately, hurling abuse at you whilst you hold me down, but it is has only just begun!  You pull my panties down, exposing my bottom and start what will be the spanking of my life.  I cry out in pain, but to no avail.  You have had enough of my behaviour and it is time for you to take control of your home life.  I don't give up, hurling more abuse, which only gives you further opportunity to punish me further.

You drag me up, my bottom still burning and order me to strip.  I refuse point blank but you are quick to inform me that everything I wear has been bought with your money and if I did not want him to take his belt to me I had better do as I am told.  Meeker now, I slowly undress, tossing my clothes onto the sofa.  Feeling very vulnerable I try to curl up into myself, but you are having none of it.  You pick up one of my expensive hairbrushes and pull me back over your lap.  If I thought your hand was painful I was in for a rude awakening.  My cries of pain are ignored by you...you know if you give in I will see it as weakness so you continue until my tears have you believe I have truly learned a lesson.

You have me stand up and hand me an apron to put on.  Time for me to cook you a meal.  Exposed and with my bright red bottom on display I move silently around the kitchen doing exactly what a good wife should do for his hard-working man...

1 comment:

Madmusician said...

Great story! Only thing is, I can actually imagine you behaving in such a way just to provoke the spanking! Do you particularly like the hairbrush...?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...