Monday 19 February 2018

From queen bee to borstal me


I, Miss Woods, ruled the school.  The old headmaster had been a pushover for years.  I know just how to play him.  Always have, always will.  I was not therefore worried when I was called to his office 6 weeks ago.  I was to be in for a huge shock.  The school has been placed in special measures and the old headmaster has been replaced by a new one determined to bring the school back to its former excellence.... 

 Our new top man did not take kindly to my attitude and lack of attention to uniform hauling me over his knee for a thorough spanking, which he applied on my bare bottom much to my bitter humiliation.  Angry at this horrid treatment and with my bottom bright red and smarting I headed back to class.  I was not beaten yet.

My cigarette and alcohol racket was still going strong and my minions were sent out to push the merchandise onto the younger girls.  As far as I was concerned the more the merrier.  Unfortunately for me the new headmaster was not prepared to turn a blind eye to my business like the old one; this one was determined to bring me down to earth with a bump.  Hauled to the office I tried to talk my way out of trouble by pretending I had nothing to do with it but this only resulted in my being more severely punished; once for lying about my involvement and once for my selling alcohol and cigarettes.  The headmaster decided I was to be publicly caned on my bare bottom for this....that way all the other girls would learn just what happens when they misbehave like I have.  I could not believe I was made to bend over and lower my school panties in front of the entire school.  The caning was so very painful I cried out in pain and the tears flowed.  I would never live this down amongst my classmates.  This man must pay for what he has done to me....

I had been smarting for a few days when I finally came up with a plan.  I have always excelled in chemistry so why not cook up some drugs and call up the press to bring this man down.  That way he gets the sack and I get to go back to ruling the school.  I was caught, just as I planned, however the press never got into the school leaving me with just my crime and the headmaster.  He was furious but calmly explained to me that he has washed his hands of me.  This is a police matter now and after he punishes me I am to be collected by officials and taken away to a borstal for young offenders.  I was mortified.  I was going to be marched through the school in handcuffs and taken away to a regime that I was sure would be far harsher than the place I have just left.  I could not stop crying.

Borstal was all I imagined it to be.  Pure hell.  I was introduced to the man who runs the unit and he made my old headmaster look like a pussy.  I was never going to survive this.  He reminded me to not fall in with the wrong crowd and to keep my head down, do as I am told.  I was shocked to learn that every guard carried a strap that could be used on site on our bare bottoms.  This truly was an awful place.  Was it ignorance or just plain obstinacy?  I don't know but within days of being inside I had fallen in with just the crowd I had been told not to and was brought before the governor.  He could not have been less impressed and dealt with my new-found mouthiness with a short sharp shock across his knee with a wooden paddle.  I lost my temper and called him a bastard, which only result in my receiving a dose of the cane.  My bottom was on fire and I felt trapped.  I could not stop being friends with these people...they would never allow that.  What do I do now?  I never imagined what would happen next though....

Many girls on the wing came down with a dose of poisoning and were very sick.  Being the only girl with a history of cooking up anything similar I was first under suspicion and given my association with the 'heavies' I was going to struggle to talk my way out of this one.  Here is the irony though; I didn't do it.  Trouble is when I got into the governor's office he didn't believe me for one second and why would he?  my record speaks for itself.  He called me evil and thrashed me so severely with the wooden paddle I was in floods of tears and begging to go home.  I was not going anywhere, though.  Not yet.  I still had a lesson to learn.

A week had passed and my bottom had begun to recover.  I had pretty much kept myself to myself and barely spoken to a soul.  My record had dramatically improved having only earned one strapping for being late for breakfast.  You can imagine my dread when I heard over the tannoy I had been summoned to the governor's office again.  What could I have possibly done wrong this time?  I was relieved when I entered the office to find him not angry with me at all.  It turns out he knew I had not poisoned the other girls and he knew I had been bullied by the 'heavies', now removed from the unit, but he wanted me to learn a lesson  on how it feels to be on the receiving end of such behaviour.  Finally I understood my behaviour and realised that I should treat my fellow school mates with respect and not have them fear me.  This allowed me a passport home.  I just had to receive one more dose of the cane, where I was to receive it quietly and wit grace and I would be allowed home.  

I could not have been more relieved to be able to pack my bag and leave.  I never wanted to come back to this terrible place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...