Friday 7 December 2018

Thank you's and first month nerves!!

First of all I want to say a huuuuuuuge THANK YOU!!  to all those folk who have joined me down the rabbit hole; my first month on https://onlyfans.com/l_a_woods.  I have to admit to being more than a little nervous when I set this up as you folks have only ever known me as a lover of CP.  I am sure some of you thought there was more to me kink-wise, but you never asked and I never shared. 

It has been such a wonderfully exciting first month exploring some of my many kinks (yes this page is going to get kinkier!) and your comments to my posts have been fabulous.  I shall be going deeper into my mind as time goes on with some of my kinks....watch this space!!  

If you find out more about me and my love of many aspects of BDSM and my domestic life then click on the picture below to find out what on earth I am wittering on about! 




3 comments:

Loura_D said...

You will eat your cum, you will love it, you will crave it. It starts slowly, sensually, a command to masturbate and to stare at the screen. find my clips here

Danielle Maye said...

May watch similar clips at CLIPS4SALE

Meana Wolf said...

CLIPS4SALE OVER 15 YEARS AND STILL THE #1 DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO CLIP SITE ON THE WEB.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...