Friday 7 June 2019

School girl punishments and pussy and breast whipping!


When a girl is naughty at Onurnees school, they are placed in the corridor and made to adopt a VERY exposed position for the afternoon.  This is what has happened to me today on onlyfans.com/l_a_woods  That way, if the masters want to inspect me more closely with their fingers I must hold position and accept it, no matter how many they wish to use or for how long.  I blush with the utter humiliation of it all.  Would you inspect me Sir?


I am chained to the wall because I could not control my urges.  Caught masturbating, I am strung up naked to have my pussy whipped, that way it will be too sore for me to want to play with it again any time soon....now on my onlyfans.com/l_a_woods




On a cold day, my nipples become so very hard.....watch me struggle and squirm against the unavoidable whip as my nipples are teased with each stroke....

Enjoy folks!  do feel free to send me your suggestions!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...