Thursday 16 January 2020

Super kinky stuff coming your way!

Hello folks!

As many of you know, I turned 40 earlier this week, huzzah!  Youth may be behind me but my kinks are certainly deepening as I was at a fabulously historic venue to celebrate and boy did I do it in style.  I have much for you to enjoy on my www.onlyfans.com/l_a_woods and AdmireMe.vip/LeiaAnnWoods/, so read on for some seriously hot trouble I land myself in over the next few weeks!!

ONURNEES SCHOOL:  It is a new term at Onurnees school and in order for you Masters to decide which classes I should be sent to, you have set me a test, without telling me how to pass and what constitutes a fail. Unsure, nervous and feeling very vulnerable and exposed I am unable to resist your test. My choice sets my path....I must go on to study Advanced Levels and Onurnees school of sexual submission, where, to my horror, I am ordered to train my bottom to receive what you Masters have to give....


I will be having weekly classes in Bottom Training, and I am not to graduate from this until I am receiving it in my bottom from the F-machine, which will be extremely humiliating indeed!  Next week I am tested on my skills with my mouth, and you will be able to mark my efforts...

Finishing school:  At a college for young ladies I find myself frequently landing myself and my poor bottom in much trouble.  Foul of mouth, and unable to grasp even the basics it is not long before I face the dreaded cane.  Does this new discipline work for me?  Or do I reject this privileged life and end up in a darker place?  COMING NEXT WEEK on www.onlyfans.com/l_a_woods and AdmireMe.vip/LeiaAnnWoods/

St Swithums Borstal for troubled young ladies:  Because I cannot keep myself out of trouble at school,  I have been sent to St Swithums Borstal to be drilled in some much needed discipline!  I soon come to discover that school wasn't so bad after all and realise that life here in Borstal is going to be very tough indeed....COMING NEXT WEEK on www.onlyfans.com/l_a_woods and AdmireMe.vip/LeiaAnnWoods/

Finally, I am taken on as a maid in a grand household, which at first brings me great joy as there can only be opportunity ahead, no?  His Lordship takes a shine to me and has me clean his chambers daily and tend to his needs in the library. At first I am excited by the chance to shine in this great house, but my excitement soon turns to horror when he orders me to remove everything bar my apron and conduct my duties thus.  Exposed to his eye I am ashamed and humiliated on a daily basis, but is worse to come?  COMING NEXT WEEK on www.onlyfans.com/l_a_woods and AdmireMe.vip/LeiaAnnWoods/


That is all my fertile mind has going on at the moment (and it is very hard to concentrate on my other work with all these fantasies rolling around in my head!), but I shall keep you all posted of my exploits as I share them!  

Love to you all,

Leia xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...