Sunday 9 May 2021

Happy May to you!

 Hello folks!

I hope you have managed to get out and drive away the Lockdown blues away, despite the weather in the UK 'gifting' us freezing cold winds, hail stones and torrential rain. You couldn't make it up!  As ever, I have been out and about doing some BRUTAL Divemaster training this Saturday last, but I did manage to keep a smile on my face throughout:


In more kinky news, my OnlyFans page just gets bigger and bigger.  I have so much content on there to keep you busy for many an evening with:

- 608 video clips, with a NEW clip going up EVERY DAY!!
- Over 4K pictures, with MORE going up EVERY DAY!!

Don't forget, there is exclusive content on my OF that you will not find anywhere else, including all my most private thoughts and desires and a new DP diary (Double Penetration), where I train myself to take a DP on my infamous F-machine.  You want to join now, don't you?!  Well, you can here, over at 


PLUS!  New subscribers receive their first 30 days at 50% off, so hope over today and be part of my inner circle.


I know some of you prefer your Virtual LAW via individual download, so here are ALL the latest updates on my Clips4Sale site, which has 122 of my HOTTEST clips for you to download and enjoy at your leisure.  Find my full collection here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/leia-ann-woods


Here are some of my latest updates:

Awaiting punishment in my pyjamas (filmed in HD) 

Often it is the wait before punishment that is the worst bit.  I certainly think it is.  In this clip you find me waiting for your punishment before bed over two nights.  On the first night I am to stand by my bed, lower my pyjamas and await the strap.  On night two I must lower my pyjamas, to expose my bare bottom for the dreaded hairbrush, placed in my eye-line as a constant reminder of what is to come...

Find this clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/24872579/awaiting-punishment-in-my-pyjamas-hd


Silent Spanking Movie (filmed in HD)

As you now know, I love the silent movie era and I have another tribute of that genre in this clip. Watch me spank myself in two different positions in my period splitters (underwear!) and corset.  If you love your spanking and a bit of fun, you will LOVE this highly original clip.

Find this clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/24888447/silent-spanking-movie


F-machine training in gym kit (filmed in HD)

In my white knee-high school socks and gym plimsolls, you lock my ankles into spreader bars and gag my mouth to suppress my moans.  Raising my legs high in the air I am hopelessly exposed to your gaze, but it does not end there.  You order me to set the F-machine to penetrate my exposed pussy, pumping away faster and faster until I cannot help but suffer the humiliation of an enforced orgasm in front of you, pleasure of the F-machine.  How I blush!




Masturbating with my vibe in gym kit (filmed in HD)

Dressed in my gym kit, I pull my gym knickers to one side and play with my favourite vibrator.  Watch my pleasure and listen to my moans of pleasure as I build to a HUGE orgasm! If you like vibrator play and gym kit then this clip is perfect for you!



Cock sucking training (filmed in HD)

In this POV clip, the dildo I suck could be yours as I kneel to serve you.  With my mouth and my tongue I demonstrate just how I would pleasure your cock when you come home from work. This is an intimate clip with close-ups of my mouth and tongue being put to good use!




I hope you enjoy my content as much as I do making it!  Have fun and I will be back another day for more tasty updates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...