Sunday 5 March 2023

March madness!

 Hello all! Apologies again for a long delay between posts, I have been distracted with the vanilla world and getting my next diving qualification!  A lot of you have asked my about my OnlyFans and what makes it individual.  Well, other than a chance to see all my full-length clips in episode form, there is a huge and ever growing archive of exclusive pictures and clips, many of which share with you my most intimate moments and thoughts.  I am quite a private person, so you will not find this content elsewhere!  You want to join now, don't you?!  well you can by clicking below!

OnlyFans.com/l_a_woods


Now, as you know I love to get creative and produce full-length clips as well.  I have been known to produce anything from my traditional spanking scenes, right up to F-machine play and SCUBA fetish (I know!).  You will find over 215 of my clips over at my store here:


https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/leia-ann-woods


Here are my most recent additions:


Victorian Maid, thoroughly punished:

When Leia the new maid fails to show aptitude at laying a fire in the parlour, she is expecting to receive some discipline.  However, she does not expect to be taken over her Master's knee!  First she is spanked and with her splitters leaving her bottom exposed, Leia is humiliated from the start....however, her cheeks blush further when the Master spreads Leia's legs for a further spanking.  The Master is not done with Leia, however and deals with her further with the wooden spoon, a subliminal message for Leia's ineptitude!  Finally, he treats Leia to a dose of his leather riding crop before having her lay the fire again, this time with a very red and sore bottom on display!

Find this clip here:  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/27166051/victorian-maid-thoroughly-punished



You can leave your (hard) hat on!

Bit of fun for you all this one! Dressed in a hard hat, high viz jacket, denim shorts and tank top I give myself a proper good drilling with my dildo cock using multiple positions to find my sweetest of spots!  You will find I manage just that with more than one orgasm on film!  I finish the scene with a sexy constructor strip tease to give you just the pleasure you need!

Find this clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/27189029/you-can-leave-your-hard-hat-on



Beautiful Boobies:

I don't often get a chance to play with my tits, so when I saw a window I grabbed them with both hands!  Watch me build on my play, beginning with some bouncing play.  The shots include slo-mo and extreme close-up shots!  Next I move onto some very close- up nipple play with my nails and clothespins.  I must make my boobies nice and red so I decide to give them a thorough slapping, first with my hand, then with a strap and finally with a really mean looking paddle!  By the end my tits are bright red and sore and need cooling off with some cream, which I apply very liberally!

If you like breast play then you will just LOVE this clip dedicated to nothing else!

Find it here:  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/27220769/beautiful-boobies



Sock Job:

You just love a sock job, don't you?  Watch me enjoy giving you a sock job today!  First I am in my tennis whites, white ankle socks and panties - which I remove to finish you off!  Then, I am in a traditional school uniform with white patterned knee socks and white panties - and yes, I do remove my panties to give you a glimpse of my pussy whilst my feet finish you off!  Finally, I am in a white gym shirt, navy knickers and navy over-knee socks - yes you guessed it, I bring you to climax without my navy PE knickers on, using just my gorgeous balletic feet!

Find it here:  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/27258335/sock-job


I hope you enjoy them...they were, as ever, fun to make!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...