Tuesday 1 August 2023

Double joy and other updates!

 Hello folks,

I apologise for it being so long since I last posted a blog post, but with studying, vanilla work and then an infection to shake off it has been quite the couple of months.  I am sure you know I still do sessions on a 1-2-1 basis so I wanted to share a testimonial from a recent gentleman I saw with Carrie. 


I recently had the opportunity to meet Sub Carrie and Leia-Ann Woods for a double session. What an unforgettable experience!





Both ladies dressed meticulously in line with what I had asked for, and gave me the friendliest of welcomes on my arrival, even though I was delayed for nearly an hour by train issues. It's a mark of their true professionalism that they nevertheless put me completely at my ease and still gave me the full time we had planned, without any sense at all that we were up against the clock.




I deliberately hadn't devised a roleplay scenario; why would you ask two such wonderful people to be anyone but themselves? But we tried a variety of positions and implements, the ladies being scrupulously respectful of my limits, and very generous with their own. It was the easiest thing in the world to trust them completely.




All I can say is that the reality of a meeting with Carrie and Leia exceeds anyone's expectations. Personally, I can't wait to see them both again, even though I may need to move further south first.


Want a session with Carrie and I?  Of course you do.  Find out more about me by growing this blog and Carrie at:  www.subcarrie.com


We look forward to hearing from you....and hopefully playing with you!


In other news there is still a couple of dates to grab 75% off my OnlyFans for your first month!  This is quite the special offer and once it is gone, it is gone.  You have until August 4th!  Go get subscribed to my world and find out what makes me tick.


OnlyFans.com/l_a_woods



Enjoy folks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some fabulous bottoms on these ladies, receiving a much needed punishment! Carrie's bottom looks lovely in that outfit and she presents herself so well, knowing that her attractive bum deserves attention

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...