Tuesday 7 July 2009

Too cool for school - Northern Spanking joy!!!

Can you tell what it is yet?!!


Ok, here is something I should have resisted posting being that I had already done one today. But I could not. The story and the parts played by Sascha Harvey, Stephen Lewis and myself are just hilarious, with some great action going on as well with spanking the tawse and caning. The story goes as follows:



Leia and Sascha are not exceptional students, having been kept back for SIX YEARS! So instead of claiming Jobseekers Allowance, they still find themselves failing to learn their times tables! Education in this country has clearly met its match with these two. First fighting amongst themselves about spelling and who might be the brightest(!), somehow Sascha manages to tie Leia to the desk with a skipping rope before spanking her soundly. Of course the ever-exasperated tutor, Mr Lewis arrives at this point. Some severe retribution for Sascha is followed by the most rudimentary of maths tests, which both girls of course fail dismally, followed by some quite excetional caning of both girls - it seems to be the only one of Mr lews skills he can possibly exercise with these two! Simply superb performances from Stephen and the girls - if you enjoyed Eggs and Democracy In Action, you will love this film!


I particularly loved this film as being a PhD candidate I could not help but have so much fun with this character. Though I fear now I will have to show all my graduation pic (when it comes) to all just to prove I did get beyond school foundations!!!

2 comments:

MarQe said...

Really Leia the pic of you on that swing !! No wonder you get regular bottom warmings !!

MarQe x

Dante d'Amore said...

Looks like a good one. I'll have to check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...