Thursday 16 July 2009

Who is Fiona Locke

I have been reading Emma's blog post on a matter that has confounded us all for a long time now. Who is Fiona Locke? We know that thisd person writes spanking fiction but there are no pictures of him/her on the net or inside any of the book covers. Although I think Emma has come up with a good idea but from what I have heard she may not actually be correct. I have it on some authority that Fiona Locke is actually a man (hence the lack of pictures) and I believe I know who it is. I have heard that Fiona Locke is actually Paul Kennedy of Northern Spanking. But I cannot be sure. Can anyone else shed some light on this?

6 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I'm not even sure that Fiona Locke is human. If you look on the right side of the book cover, you can just see the tip of a cats tail disappearing underneath the chair. My best guess is that Ms Locke is either Crookshanks (Pandora Blake's cat) or an anonymous cat, that I posted a picture of on my blog.

Prefectdt

Pandora Blake said...

Crookshanks is the name of Hermione's cat! My cat is called She Who Must Be Obeyed, or occasionally Fatface.

Although I'm seriously considering renaming her Fiona.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Again my apologies to SWMBO or Fatface *embarrassed grin*

Prefectdt

John said...

As I pointed out on Ludwig's original post:

Des Schweigens Herrin
heisst mich schweigen: -
fass' ich, was sie verschwieg...

Get googling Leia!

John

Lucy McLean said...

maybe it's Misty The Cat. She seems to be getting on everyone's blogs these days... Primadonna that she is.

Leia-Ann Woods said...

You could be right. And cats are highly intelligent, BUT apart from her star role in wheatley Manor, has she shown any signs of writing spanking Novels? I have only seen her sleep but may be that is a ruse. . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...