Thursday 29 September 2011

New Blog on the beat!

Hey folks!  Yes fall off your chairs in shock, another post from me only a day after my previous one!  However, I have a reason and of course I have news!  There is a new blog on the beat and it is by none other than my (naughtier) half Teacher Slayer (though I have taught him on a few occasions, and I have never been slayed!).  It is quite new but I believe he will be updating regularly with news, his views, reviews, information on his events and his rather geeky passion for spanking references in mainstream media.  Take a look here by clicking the link below:


Enjoy folks!

4 comments:

Teacher Slayer said...

and you're the best damn teacher I ever saw ;)

we should book the classroom for an afternoon

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Oh indeed we should my love. Be careful though, I fear I may bore you with Chemistry....

Teacher Slayer said...

oh I don't know, I like a bit of chemsitry in the classroom ;)

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Then you shall have some chemistry in the classroom, maybe more than you were anticipating ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...