Thursday 2 February 2012

Amazing and original fem domme event in London

Hello folks!

I know I have probably alerted you to this event but now it looms in the diary so it is high time I reminded you, lest you forget!  On February 10th a brand new event is launched on the scene and I can assure you it is completely original and comes from the heart of someone who really knows and understands femme domme, Slayer.

The Slayers will be Amy Hunter (the one and only Atom Bomb), Lucy Mclean (Of Northern Spanking and known as the Matron from hell!), Jadie Reece (the Blonde Bombshell), Mistress Switch (who will make her entrance on her broomstick), and myself (the not so good Doctor!).  While we are all capable of being truly evil, we will only be as evil as you can cope with, promise!

Each of us will be dressed in a certain way (for example I shall be a sadistic doctor) and will deal with you in that role in a 1-2-1 setting.  What more could you ask for?  

to book your place e-mail slayerscp@hotmail.co.uk  or find out more about Slayers events by clicking on the banner below:


I EXPECT to see you there you naughty boys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...