Saturday 20 February 2021

Further Pandemic Ponderings

 Hello folks, I hope you are all well.  As many of you are no doubt doing, I have been reflecting on the last crazy few months we have all been living through.  For me, in terms of all things kink, it has been a really steep learning curve and one I have truly enjoyed.  One of the aspects of online LAW I have learned is all about the Custom Clip and it is quite hilarious how I came about starting to offer these.



Last June, one member of my OnlyFans sent me a direct message asking me, 'do you offer custom clips?'  I read the message and thought to myself, 'Do I?  I don't know....I am not even sure I know what a custom clip is!'  This made me laugh and off I went to the olde faithful (Google) and looked up what these curious things were.  I was amazed that even after all these years on the scene there were still aspects of my experience that erred on the naive.  The research was fun, but it still did not answer my question.  

Do I WANT to offer custom clips?  Well, after some thought and my enquiring with my lovely fan as to what it was he was looking for I decided I did want to do these clips as it sounded like A LOT of fun!  

Since that day, I have done numerous clips, from intimate inspections to cross-dressing and even raspberry blowing and invisible ticklers!  I have so enjoyed hearing your thoughts and ideas for custom clips with me and have been truly amazed at your imaginations.  I love filming my kinks and I have actually found that filming customs clips has allowed me to discover new kinks, ones I never even knew I had!

Custom Clip filming has been such a surprising enrichment to my kinky life, I could not be happier that I decided to say 'YES!' on that fateful day last June.


If you would like a Custom Clip with me, get in touch with me via email and take the Director's chair with me.  Our journey will almost certainly be tremendously kinky and a lot of fun!

leia_ann_woods@hotmail.co.uk 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...