Sunday 28 February 2021

New Kinky Challenges

 Hello folks,

It has been a very busy week Chez LAW.  I have come up with a new concept, one that is EXCLUSIVE to my OnlyFans and this is 'Kinky Challenges'.  My first one is edging, and is a 10 minute clip of me utterly losing control of the ability to speak as I edge myself towards orgasm.....before finally giving into it.  I must say, this is by far the BIGGEST orgasm I have ever had to date.  I will have to try this game again, soon.  My next challenge is tomorrow, but what will it be?  To see these clips, you must be on my OnlyFans, as this is the ONLY place you will be able to see them.  With 50% off the first 30 days for new subscribers, there has never been a better time to join me on my kinky journey.  I share my kinks, my inner-most thoughts and dreams all EXCLUSIVELY on my OnlyFans.  find my page here:


OnlyFans.com/L_a_woods


For those of you who prefer to see me via individual download, I have a couple of juicy updates for you!  I have over 100 clips over at my Clips4Sale store, featuring many kinks from traditional spanking up to anal F-machine scenes!  Go take a gander here:


Spanking and the hairbrush for my inner thighs - filmed in HD

I have recently come across a lovely wooden hairbrush in my collection and I wanted to try it on my thighs. I carefully undo my suspenders and roll down my vintage full-fashioned stockings to my knees, folding them neatly. First of all, I spank my tender inner thighs with my hand rather hard, making them nice and red.
Rolling my vintage stockings again, using the same careful ritual I expose my thighs once more for my wooden hairbrush, which leaves some fantastic red marks for you to see at the end of this very hot clip!




Full face gag and gag talk - filmed in HD

I have never put my full face gag on before, but today that all changes!  Watch me place the gag tightly on my face, buckling the leather straps into place.  The ball gag holds my mouth apart, making it near impossible to speak, something I find out in the second part of this clip.  
I pick up a book of quotations and begin to read from it.  Spit and drool swiftly begins to build up as I struggle to read out each stroke and by the end of my task my spit is dripping quite spectacularly onto my chest!



Hope you enjoy it all! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...