Thursday 2 April 2009

the G20

well, luckily I was not loitering around central London yesterday, as it was thought all hell was going to break out. Despite what was thought protests were largely well organised and peaceful. I have heard many people stating that it was only the great unwashed protesting yesterday, however from what I saw of those on my train this simply was not true. Many of these people were ordinary people wanting their voices heard, hoping this would help bring about a changed world. Sadly that will probably not happen, but I did agree with them. Much of the anger felt is warranted, particularly against the banking world. However, we may feel very anti-capitalist at the moment, but this feeling may well pass in the future as recovery returns and the greed we all suffer from every now and again takes over. Will anything change? I hope so...

1 comment:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I hope so too.

Prefectdt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...