Saturday 12 June 2010

In a Pillory....



I saw this picture and felt compelled to post it.  It has such a story to tell...



My love of scenes where submission involving public humiliation mean my stomach skipped at this picture.  The poor girl, who has obviously broken the Law or displeased her Master is placed in this most humiliating position on a raised platform for the amusement and ridicule of the public.  She is of course lucky to be dressed, however given her audience must look up to view her properly they are treated to a good look up her skirts, which is of course even more shameful.  She has no way out, as she is padlocked in and no hope of being left alone by the the crowd.  We can but hope she is not to be further shamed by a public flogging, or worse...

3 comments:

Sound Punishment said...

Unfortunately Leia the picture is now blocked by the blog owner,
"You don't have permission to access /bondage-pictures/john-willie-girls-in-stocks.jpg on this server."

A shame as I would have liked to have seen it.

Leia-Ann Woods said...

Is fixed now. it was only the way I imported it that was a problem, not an actual block.

Spankingfreunde.DE said...

I like it ...
Stuff for fantasy, stuff for the cinema in my head

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...