Thursday 18 February 2016

The Secretary

I have been your secretary for nearly a year now, but it is clear to you I should never have got the job.    My typing is very poor and may only be described as slow at best.  So why have you kept me on?  You don't understand it until one morning you pass the filing cabinets and there I am bent over in my high heels, seamed stockings exposed as my tight pinstripe skirt rides up, showing off all my assets to anyone who happens by.  You question my intentions.  Am I doing it deliberately?  When I turn my head and give you a crooked smile you know the answer.  Enough is enough.  It is time you taught me a lesson.  

You bark at me to follow you to your office.  Once inside I smile broadly, expecting you to offer me a drink or something.  I am in for a huge shock.  You order me to bend over your desk, palms face down either side of the sheet placed upon it.  I cannot help but notice that the sheet of paper is a letter I had typed for you earlier.  You have circled the numerous typo's and ask me what I was thinking.  I apologise profusely, shifting uncomfortably in this position.  You order me to part my legs.  I look up at you questioningly.  Should a boss ask me to do this?  You tell me that since I enjoy showing yourself off to the office so much I can show a little more to him...unless I want to lose my job.  I grudgingly do what is asked of me.  I am now feeling rather exposed and sorry I used my charms to get this position in the office.  Worse is to come though...

You walk purposefully behind me and slowly lift up my skirt and lower my panties.  I gasp in horror.  I am now fully on display and you have not bothered to lower the blinds.  All my co-workers can see what is going on.  You remove your belt and fold it in half, telling me I will receive six strokes on my bare bottom for each mistake in the letter.  Given I have made four I can easily work out the lash is going to be applied 24 times to my bottom.  I had not planned for this happening to me.  You begin, the noise attracting the attention of the other staff, not least my cries of pain as each stroke is applied feels worse than the last.  You have not even reached 12 strokes when I cry out that I can take no more but you continue until 24, daring me to move from my position.  

Finally the punishment is finished.  You leave me in position whilst you replace your belt, before ordering me to stand.  You tuck my skirt into my waist band, leave my panties at the top of my thighs and inform me I shall be carrying out my duties like this for the rest of the day.  Not only do you want me to feel the burning humiliation of having my punished bottom exposed for all to see, you want me to set an example to the rest of the staff to up their game if they want to avoid a similar fate.  Needless to say I leave the office vowing to do much better from this point forward....

Hope you enjoyed this folks!  I guess I was feeling even kinkier than usual today ;-)

1 comment:

Madmusician said...

Seems pretty normal for you! I'd have thought closer to a dozen strokes and a cane somewhere along the line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...