Monday 12 November 2018

New era - exploration

Hello folks, 


I realise it has been a while since I have written on here.  Some of you may be aware that I have recently moved, changed careers and as a result greatly reduced the number of sessions I do on the scene.  For those of you worried I am retreating from the scene DON'T PANIC!!  I most certainly am not!  However, I am evolving and as such so are my kinks.  I never shared my kinks (other than spanking of course!) with you folks prior to this year but as I grow older I have found kinks develop and kinks change as the years go by.  Because I am no longer offering sessions as such I now have a place you can see me reveal all like never before....and here is where you may find it:


Here is where I shall be revealing all about:

  • My Domestic Discipline (DD) lifestyle
  • Exploring my love and developing kinks within the world of BDSM
  • Sharing my fantasies with you with regular BDSM erotica recorded for you to enjoy
  • Allowing YOU to decide on some of my punishments.  When I do something wrong I shall be putting a poll up of which punishment I am to receive for my misdemeanour....and whichever wins will be what I must suffer for you.  Ouch!!
  • Of course there will be spanking! (I can hear the sighs of relief as we speak!)
  • Daily updates of what is going on in my world, be it a fantasy play, a domestic discipline of exploring the world of BDSM.
I do hope you enjoy it, as I know I shall be having fun producing this material.  Just so you know, this will be filmed on the fly, so I shall have no fancy lights or makeup on.  This will be just me, my phone and my imagination!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...