Wednesday 15 July 2020

Kinky Updates

Hello folks,

I do hope you are staying safe and well.  The last couple of weeks have certainly been eventful for me!  For those of you that have not heard, my grandmother was admitted to hospital nearly two weeks ago with sepsis.  Given she is 93 we all thought her number was up, which given her age I could understand.  However, with the Covid-19 pandemic no visitors were allowed in hospital so I was terrified she would die alone.  Good news though, she has recovered!  She is coming out of hospital.  Dr's are amazed.  Probably because she is 93.  I could not be happier for her.  

Ok, now down to my kinky updates!

OnlyFans:


I have so much going on at my OnlyFans page that you really MUST join today.  This is the ONLY place I share my more intimate clips and kinks, both known and newly discovered.  So, if you want to get to know me, get to know what makes me tick, then join me today here:

onlyfans.com/l_a_woods

Here is what you find within:

- Updates are at least twice daily, with one video clip and a wee picture set
- Periodical photo-fantasy story, with evocative pictures of scenes I love to play out
- Want to direct my punishment?  Order a custom clip from me!
- My DMs are always open for you to chat with me, or ask me a question!
- polls to direct which punishments I should receive!


Clips4Sale:

I have 40 gorgeous and hot clips available at my Clips4Sale store, and you may download some Leia-Ann Woods kinky joy here:


I have two new clips for you to enjoy:

School panties inspection:

Standing in the corner at school I must undergo a full panties inspection by you.  I tuck in my skirt before showing you my regulation white panties beneath.  If this isn't humiliating enough, I must remove my panties entirely and show you the gusset.  Finally, I must display my cleanliness showing you both my front-bottom and rear-bottom.  Bent over with my cheeks parted, by cheeks burn bright red with the humiliation of it all..



Spank me Tender:

I love to experiment with new sensations.  In this hot clip I moisturise my bottom before applying my hand very firmly to see if the stinging sensation is heightened.  Once I have used my hand I try implements on my freshly moisturised bare bottom to see how they feel.  What do you think?  Do you think I felt the sting even more?



Do enjoy all the goodness, my fertile brain has plenty more to come as well! Much love to you all xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...