Tuesday 21 June 2022

Sailor Girl Scenes

Hello folks, I do hope you are all happy and life is treating you well!  I have an exciting new series on my Clips4Sale that I wish to share with you today.  Find these and ALL my other offerings here:


https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/leia-ann-woods


Here is all about my new Corporal Punishment series of clips, filmed in an authentic setting, complete with me in a sailor girl school uniform with traditional navy knickers!  What is not to like?!  Filmed using two camera angles you see my facial expressions as well as the reddening of my bottom.  Oh my!


Sailor Girl Spanked:

At my new school for ladies, my School Uniform is a sailor's outfit, complete with navy knickers and navy socks.  How traditional!  However, the discipline is also very traditional as I am naked across Sir's knee for a thorough spanking in two different positions.  Much to my horror spankings at this school are always competed on my bare bottom too!  This is a beautiful traditional corporal punishment scene, so if you are a lover of these then rejoice!

I have filmed this scene using two cameras so you may see my bottom blushes as well as the ones on my face! 

Find this clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26277961/sailor-girl-spanked



Sailor Girl receives the gym slipper:

Dressed in my Sailor Girl school outfit, with navy knickers and navy socks my troubles continue. My poor behaviour has earned me another trip to the Head, where I am treated to one of my most hated implements; the gym shoe.  I suffer many strokes of this horrid implement over my knickers and then, horror of horrors, on my bare bottom!  

Again, shot in two angles for you to really enjoy this traditional corporal punishment scene!

Find it here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26281171/sailor-girl-receives-the-gym-slipper



Sailor Girl Caned:

Dressed in my sailor girl school uniform complete with navy knickers I am really in for it today.  The Headmaster has decided the cane will set me on the right path.  Kneeling on his armchair I submit to 18 strokes over my navy school knickers followed by 18 more on my bare bottom.  Needless to say I am left feeling very sorry for myself indeed.  

Shot with two camera angles this clip will please those of you who enjoy traditional corporal punishment scenes in authentic settings.

Find it here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26305967/sailor-girl-caned




Sailor Girl Corner Time:

Once my punishment is complete, I must think about my behaviour and how I am to improve in the future. Sentenced to some reflective time in the corner, I perform this twice; once with my knickers pulled up and once, more humiliating, with my knickers at my thighs. Showing off my bare bottom, I am obliged to stay in place as an example set to other pupils as they pass by to their lessons.

Dressed in my traditional sailor uniform with navy socks and traditional navy school knickers, those that love traditional corner time scenes will love this scene.

Find it here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26325343/sailor-girl-corner-time



Hope you enjoy watching them, I had a ball making them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...