Tuesday 21 July 2009

Dom(me) characters I fear and therefore love. . .

I have always had an interesting relationship with fear and the love of fear so I thought I might make a list of the few people I fear in their dominant roles! So in no particular order...

Ok number one is Matron as played by Lucy McLean. Not only does she not have a name (she is known only as Matron) but she has a fearsome set of methods to get us prisoners to submit. And she and I (Mrs Woods) have a real hate-hate relationship. Or is that love-hate?!

Number two? Paul Kennedy as officer Kennedy, a character he has adopted both on Bars and on Northern Spanking. He is also tres scary and takes no prisoners (I know I am really quite funny!). He takes great pleasure in enforcing the rules and dealing with those who are foolish enough to break them and get caught...

Another one who scared me recently when I watched him was Stephen Lewis in his dark mode at Wheatley Manor with Amelia Jane Rutherford. Now that scene was HOT!!

Keith Jones scared me in an unusual way. He is such a gentleman you feel you simply must obey else you will let him down. Somehow he managed to make me feel truly sorry if I had done something wrong, despite it being role-play.

And finally the evil landowner in one of my first films "The Way of a Man and his maid" as played by Master Kain. such a scary character was he I dropped straight away into subspace leaving him to do with me as he pleased. So he did...

Ok that is my list. Ladies, gentlemen, any other dominant characters you have encountered that you love?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...