Friday 25 February 2011

Scrapping in cute uniforms on AAA spanking!

Hello folks, after my last, rather 'heavy' post I thought it was time for something a lighter easier on the eye (on so many levels!).  I recently spent the day with the good people of AAA spanking and we managed a fun-filled day of spanking joy!  I have some piccies here of a photo-story on the site of Irelynn Logeen and I fighting, with my good self ending up with a sore bottom!   Click on any of the pics to visit the site and see more!


After receiving a good slap, Irelynn over-powers me and I end up pinned down with her astride me.  It is not long before she is pulling my panties down for a humiliating spanking on my bare bottom:


Irelynn does not hold back and I am soon feeling rather sorry for myself, and rightly so:


This is a lovely set, and if you enjoyed looking and these pics as much as I enjoyed filming it then visit AAA spanking and see what us naughty ladies get up to!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...