Saturday 25 February 2012

Silk! Kinky restaurant review.

Hello folks!  This week has been rather interesting and has been quite a hot week, given some of the sessions I have done.  I have had the opportunity to be the World's biggest pain in the ass, Mrs Woods AND given an unusual military punishment.  All was rather hot, but given they are sessions I cannot really go into too much detail.

So, what else has taken up my week and covered my kinky schedule?  Well, I went to the restaurant Silk with a group of (kinky, obviously) friends for dinner.  Why is this interesting you may ask?  Well, it is interesting because it used to be a court house, and it is in said court house that customers have their dinner.  Yes you read this correctly folks!  The place is beautifully preserved with many of the original court house features still remaining.  It really has quite an history to it and as such is full of atmosphere.

  If this is not epic enough then you may have drinks in the holding cells, complete with all the mod cons that were originally there (I shall leave you to work it out!).  Naturally I could barely contain my excitement at the entire place!  For anyone who has a love of institutions and prisons this is a definite MUST.  I loved it!! 

The food is good too, though is a little spicy so I personally found that limiting given my personal stomach problems.  For those who are interested in the food it is Asian fusion.   

1 comment:

Hermione said...

That sounds like a very interesting restaurant. We have something similar here in a major city in Canada: a former jail converted to a boutique hotel. Kinky? I think so:)

Hugs,
Hermione

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...