Wednesday 1 May 2019

Spanking and caning, oh my!

I have not been a very good girl.  But you knew that, didn't you?!  Unfortunately, I have had to be taken in hand with many different types of punishment, including corporal punishment.  Ouch!!

First of all, if I act like a naughty little girl then I should be treated as such.  I am placed in white cotton punishment panties and taken across your knee Sir for a thorough spanking.  I shall not be allowed up until my bottom is red raw and I shall be squirming in my seat for a week!  This punishment of me you can see on my onlyfans.com/l_a_woods  but here is a teaser clip for you:


Click on my bottom to see more of my spanking punishment!

If a spanking will not curb my behaviour then maybe sterner measures are required.  I must hold position, without moving a muscle, whilst I am subjected to the cane.  This must surely teach me the error of my ways, right Sir?  Again, here is a teaser clip for you but click on my bottom to see the full clip on my onlyfans.com/l_a_woods



That's all for now folks, but I hope you enjoy the updates!  


Leia xxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...