Wednesday 18 March 2020

Parties Suspended due to Covid-19 but we will be back I promise!!

Hello folks,

As you are aware things have really escalated with Covid-19 in recent days, and I am unwilling to put you gentlemen, my ladies or our venue hosts at risk at this time of uncertainty.  For this reason I shall be suspending parties until further notice.  BUT I shall be back and we are going to have the celebration of a lifetime once we get through this.  Oh yes, there will be a Big Bottoms Up party for sure!


If you are feeling a bit lonely and isolated, please reach out to me.  You can call me 10am-7pm daily on 07595738626 if you fancy a chat and a virtual cup of tea/beer and you can follow me on Twitter at @LeiaAnnWoods.  Go on, you know you want to!

Finally, if you are missing seeing the LAW in action (and why should you not be!), and you want to see my training I am posting daily updates and videos on my onlyfans.com/l_a_woods. To help get us through this period of isolation. Hope you enjoy!  

I miss you all and hope to see you all soon.  In the meantime do stay in touch, I definitely have the time!

Leia xxxx  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...