Tuesday 24 March 2020

So much content for you to enjoy whilst we stay home!

Hello folks,

I do hope all of you are staying home, staying safe and most of all staying well.  We cannot go out now unless it is strictly essential, so I for one have been very busy at home creating some exciting content for you for my OnlyFans.com/l_a_woods and admireMe.vip/LeiaAnnWoods.  You MUST join today to keep your kink on and follow me in my daily home training.

This week alone I have updated:


- 16 new photos for you to peruse

- over 23 minutes of new video clips for you to enjoy




Over a month this could mean:

- 65 new pictures 

- 90 minutes of brand new videos of my training and submission all for you.  

I shall be keeping this rate of uploading going throughout the lockdown so what are you waiting for? JOIN TODAY!!

Stay safe, stay well and for those of you I see at parties and sessions; see you on the other side.  Much love to you all!


Leia xxxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...