Friday 19 March 2021

ALL my latest news

 Hello folks!  Spring feels like it has finally sprung and things are starting to feel a little bit more hopeful.  I hope you are all doing well and looking forward to more funsies in the months to come!  I wanted to tell you all about the EXCLUSIVE content I upload ONLY for my OnlyFans:

Kinky Challenges:

1. I have started a Kinky Challenges video series, which you will ONLY find on my fans page.  These are full-length videos of challenges, sometimes thought up by me, and sometimes thought up by you!  There are 3 currently online.  

The first is my first foray into edging, and is an 11minute clip!  I may have to try this again....I had a HUGE orgasm!!

The second is a weights test.  How long can I hold two weights in my hands outstretched? This is at least 5 minutes long.

The third is a test set by one of my fans, and asks me how long I can hold a hardback book clenched between my bottom cheeks!  This clip is almost 8minutes long!

These clips are added as BONUSES on top of my daily clip and pics updates, and are free to my fans to view!


DP Diary:

I have set myself quite the challenge here....to take two 'cocks' on my F-machine at once, double penetration!  I am not sure I will manage it, but I am currently undergoing a training regime of stretching my holes with increasingly testing dildos!  This again is exclusive to my fans, so if you want to join my on my DP journey, you will only see these clips on my OnlyFans


Revelations/questions:

I invite my fans to ask me a question, which they do quite regularly!  I answer these regularly on film, with all my inner-most thoughts and honest feelings about whatever it is I am asked.  Again, these clips are only for my fans eyes, so if you want to find out what makes me tick you have to join my page.  

Excited to join?  Of course you are!  My fans are having all the fun and they are having it here:

OnlyFans.com/l_a_woods


I have been busy creating HD content for those of you who like to choose how you spend time with me, and here are my latest play scenes on my Clips4Sale site.  I have over 100 clips on there, ranging from traditional spanking scenes to sessions on my F-machine.  Find your choice of Virtual LAW here:


https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/leia-ann-woods


Stinging Nettles on my pussy - filmed in HD

I played out this scene only yesterday and I can tell you that the sting lasted for HOURS, well into the night.  Dressed in my school uniform and sheer panties, I place nettles right onto my pussy lips.  I am not let off there though, as I am instructed to slap my pussy with the nettles in place, causing me to writhe in pain!

I then must masturbate with nettles in my panties because I have been unable to control my urges and have played with myself without permission.  This will make me think twice before my hand wander where they should not again!

Finally, you are treated to a close up of my very red and very sore bottom!

Find this clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/24652755/stinging-nettles-on-my-pussy-hd



Feathers Tickle - filmed in HD

I have a newfound discovery for tickling, so I decided to break out my burlesque fans to tickle myself with them in this artistic clip. See me tickle myself in ALL my most sensitive parts, including my breasts, my pussy and of course my pert bottom!  If you love tickling, then you will love this self-shot clip!




Getting ready for class - Filmed in HD

This is a lovely clip, which demonstrates to you how I get ready for classes at Onurnees school.  In the first section, I start off naked and dress for gym, describing how each item must be put on before bending over for your inspection.  In the second section I dress myself for school, my uniform laid out ready for me to put on from naked. Again, I bend over and assume the required position for uniform inspection.  Lovers of school and gym uniforms will love this clip!




I hope you enjoy all my content, I simply loved making it!  Much love to you all. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...