Monday 21 February 2022

A review of my (in)famous Bottoms Up parties

 Hello folks!  One of my lovely gents, John Duncan, has allowed me to share his experiences of Bottoms Up with you.  I hope you enjoy reading it:


Bottoms Up 14 October 2021

I arrived at the venue 20 minutes early and waited around until the doors opened at noon. I was about to enter when I bumped into a close friend coming the other way.

The venue was empty but Leia soon appeared with costumes for the girls. Today’s theme was Oktoberfest. The magnificent dresses were pink and white with black bows set off with long white tights. Kandy and Emma went off to change shortly followed by Leia as the guests started to arrive. As is traditional at Bottoms Up we were all offered a glass of bubbly before the party. The music was put on as a background to the action.

 Emma and Kandy soon returned and I chatted with them before Katharina appeared and I made some introductions. Donna and Lucy soon arrived with the other guests. We paid our tribute and had a sticky label with our name on stuck to us. For once I was the only John.

In the first round at Bottoms Up the gentleman are invited to give our host the lovely Miss Leia-Ann Woods 6 strokes of the cane. Donna acted as matron of ceremonies and invited me to have first go. This is not something a spankaholic declines so I caned her beautiful bottom 6 times over her pretty pink knickers.

The other guests followed suit with some pulling down Leia’s knickers. We all watched admiring the beating Leia took and enjoyed so much.


Part 2

The girls were then all given a list of the gentlemen’s names, all in a different order. They would search out the gentleman ask them to select an implement before heading for their designated chair and table which were spread around the room.

I was top of Emma’s list and I had the enjoyable job of spanking her bottom, initially over a sexy pair of black lace knickers, before I pulled them down to see her drop dead gorgeous bottom set off by a matching black suspender belt and tights. At the invitation of Leia I then paddled Emma’s bottom.

Four other gentleman were dealing with the other girls. Before it was time to change and five more men were sought to continue the spanking. When not actually spanking the other gents talk and drink whilst admiring the delectable derrières. And delectable they were.

Leia was the next one to find me and I was invited to choose an implement and whack her. I selected another paddle and spanked her 12 times.

On the 7th round the lovely Kandy asked me to spank her. Regular readers will know she was my 2019 girl of the year. I haven’t seen her for a while but she was as lovely as ever. She was wearing some pink/cerise panties. In addition to spanking her I strapped her too.

In the 10th round the ‘pocket rocket’ Donna sought me out. Although I spanked her we spent more time talking whilst I admired her white see through panties. She did get a small leather paddle applied to her bottom.

There were three more rounds before it was time for a scrumptious buffet lunch. As we queued Hot Chocolate’s ‘You Sexy Thing’ from ’The Full Monty’ was playing. Seeing the line of men Leia and Lucy suggested we men enter into the spirit so I swayed to the music and undid all the buttons on my shirt which caused some hilarity. Sadly no one else joined in. I buttoned up and selected my choice of food. I found a corner of the stage to sit on and talked to the fabulous Emma and Leia.


Part 3

After lunch we resumed and the ‘tigger’ of the spanking world Lucy invited me to see her. She is always so enthusiastic and such a lovely person with a gorgeous bottom encased in some longer style black lace knickers. Nevertheless I spanked her and then applied a long strap to her bare bottom.

I then went and chatted with the magnificent Katharina as her next two gents had left early. It was then time for me to spank her initially over her cerise see through knickers followed by a long tawse to her bare bottom. She promised to get revenge! I took some photos of Katharina but the lighting wasn’t good and the subject looked green!

There were two more rounds before the canes came out. Using the list of gents names the girls had, they invited the men to cane them 6 times. First up were Donna, Lucy and Katharina. I caned them all 6 times as did the the other gents. There were no over zealous hard hitters to admonish. 

Once completed Emma and Kandy took their places. I was the first to cane Emma after pulling down her panties before Katharina dragged me into the neighbouring bar as she wanted to see my knickers. I was wearing white ones fringed in pink lace featuring three pink bows over the bulge at the front. I lay over her knees and she proceeded to spank me-hard. Being spanked by Katharina is one of the most pleasurable experiences known to spankaholics.

The lovely Donna appeared and slapped my bottom before delving between my legs and whacking my balls. As you will realise dear reader this is both thrilling but extremely painful! The juxtaposition of pleasure and pain is difficult to explain. Katharina also had a grope before Donna suggested Katharina should whack the inside of my thighs. Fortunately she only hit me 6 times as it was very painful but without the thrill!

We embraced before they found another victim and I returned to the main area to cane Kandy.


Part 4

Leia announced that last year had been the 10th anniversary of Bottoms Up and as way of a celebration she asked the girls to cane her. So we watched Donna, Kandy and Katharina each give Leia 6 hard strokes. Emma and Lucy were engaged in the adjacent room spanking some naughty men. 

It was approaching 5.00pm and I was keen for one more beating. As three guys left after their spanking I returned to the switch room where I was greeted by Kandy, Emma and Katharina. Katharina felt I should show the other girls my pants. I gave a quick twirl before I was bent over a chair and each of them caned me 6 times. It was great and my bottom had that lovely tingly throbbing sensation that I so love. What a wonderful conclusion to a fabulous party.

The girls got changed before most of us headed for the local pub. I bought a few drinks and joined the group at one of the tables. There was a great deal of interesting and informative conversation before people headed for their trains, homes and hotels. As people were about to leave we hugged, kissed and shook hands with one another. 

I left at 7:15pm and walked to a local railway station accompanied by two friends heading in my direction. My train soon arrived and I got to Marylebone by 8:00pm only to find my train was delayed, fortunately for not too long.


I wrote most of this report on the train eventually getting home at 10:04pm after another brilliant party with so many lovely people


My next party is on 17th March, so get in touch to book your place today as this event is ALREADY half full!!


Much love, 

Leia xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...