Tuesday 8 February 2022

Winter Updates!

 Hello all!

Sorry it has been so long!  I do hope you are well and have had a good January.  I was terribly lucky to be able to get away and go on a (highly delayed!) diving holiday. Amongst the joy was my ability to get involved in some coral conservation.  Very exciting indeed!

I have STILL been putting up a daily video on my OnlyFans, some of which are clips that you ONLY get to see if you are a member.  I have nearly 800 clips on there and over 4K pics and if you want to see them ALL (I am no archiver!) then join me today and explore my kinky journey with me today here:

onlyfans.com/l_a_woods


I have of course been uploading my hot clips onto my store over at my Clips4Sale, where I have over 120 clips for you to choose from.  From traditional spanking scenes right up to my playing on the F-machine I explore ALL my kinks over at my Clips4Sale.  Find it here:


Here are all my latest updates:

BDSM NOIR:

I love to experiment with my BDSM, and I love to experiment with my content too, so here is a clip that combines the two to produce something truly beautiful but oh so hot at the same time.

Featuring a LOT of close up shots, this clip examines close up some of the features of BDSM play. The collaring of a female submissive, the use of a gag to muffle her cries, teasing the nipples and controlling them with pegs and finally, pegging the pussy lips.  I told you it was hot!

Filmed in Black and White, you will love this clip, a set of vignettes as it really does mix art with BDSM so beautifully....

Find it here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/25743703/bdsm-noir



Awaiting Punishment:

Discipline is TERRIBLY strict at this school for ladies.  I find this out the hard way when I break the rules and find myself outside the Head's office awaiting his strap and his cane.

Here, part of the punishment is the waiting in position for the corporal punishment to begin. The positions expose me, and are designed to humiliate me as well as fill me with the trepidation of what is to come.  Not only that, all my classmates will see my predicament when they finish their lessons, SO EMBARRASSING

 I find myself in trouble four times in this clip, and the positions I find myself in are VERY humiliating....especially when I have to lower  my knickers and stick my bottom high in the air....

Find this clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/25748753/awaiting-punishment



Pussy Punishment:

At this school for ladies we are expected to control our carnal urges without fail. I have always struggled to control myself and often find my fingers wandering into my white cotton knickers. Unfortunately the punishment here is not a simple telling off but Pussy Discipline, where I must sit in from of your class, part my legs wide and slap my pussy hard, both over my panties and on my exposed pussy.  The humiliation!

Find the hotness here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/25754619/pussy-discipline


Bedtime Punishment Pyjama Positions:

If I get myself in trouble at School, I am punished by the Headmaster. If I get into trouble in House, then I am in trouble with the Housemaster, and he has his own methods of punishing us pupils. Part of his punishment is to have us wait, in position for the punishment we are due to receive on our bottoms before bed. So, in my pyjamas I am adopt three different positions over three nights to receive my punishment from you, the House Master.



Spanking myself in the shower:

I love a hot shower, I love the feel of the water as it pours over my skin. But what would it feel like to be spanked in the shower?  Today I wanted to find out, so I put on a pair of white cotton panties and headed for my bathroom!  I first wet my bottom in my knickers, then spank myself over my knickers and then on my bare bottom.  Not content with the feel of my hand on my bottom, I fetch a spatula from the kitchen and treat my bottom to a thorough dose of swats with this wooden implement!



Dry Humping at School:

I am just too naughty and simply cannot control my dirty thoughts. Overcome with the urge to sate my pussy I rub myself against whatever I can find in my school uniform, rubbing myself against my leather chair faster and faster until I reach climax.  I try it first of all over my white cotton school knickers and then, to my shame I pull my panties down and hump the chair once more, my bare pussy rubbing furiously against the corner of the chair. Oh MY!!



Foam Party:

I love having a bath and cleaning myself.  I also love to take the opportunity to have some fun during bath time. In this film I once more channel the film period I love dearly; the silent movies and play with the bath bubble AND myself, whilst spanking myself.  Just watch those bubbles go ALL over the place!



Hot Preppy School Girl:

Schoolgirl Leia has found a new book to read in the library, but little does she know of its hot content!  Looking VERY preppy in her school shirt, pleated skirt and tie, white over-knee socks, heels and glasses, Leia begins to read her book.  

And OH MY does it make her hot. This preppy schoolgirl soon forgets her ways as she becomes hotter and hotter under her collar. stripping off her tie and unbuttoning her shirt, Leia begins to play with her breasts, nipples and pussy in this VERY hot clip....



Clothespins, Vibrators and Orgasms:

I love to play and play good and hard. Today I am stark naked and have just a couple of props to take me to orgasm.  First I place clothespins on my nipples and my pussy lips.  This gives me JUST the sensitivity I need to get maximum pleasure. Now, out comes the vibrator, and the pussy pegs really enhance the sensation, giving me a MASSIVE orgasm, however I am not done yet!  I take a dildo, and pump my pussy hard until I orgasm AGAIN!  If you love intimate play scenes, then this is the clip for you!



That's it folks!  I do hope you enjoy them all!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...