Tuesday 15 March 2022

Happy Springtime!

 Hello folks, 

I hope all of your reading this are happy and healthy.  I am not long returned from my long-planned odyssey into the Pacific diving in Socorro, which funnily enough is what I talk all about in my new exclusive clip for my OnlyFans today.  I have SO MUCH content on there you would not believe your eyes.  Here is what I share with you when you join me:

1. Exclusive clips just for my fans page, where I share my kinky thoughts, private moments in the bath and some of my vanilla activities with you.  You really are a part of my inner world, so if you really want to get to know me then join today!

2. Order your Custom Clip with me. Take the director's chair and order a custom clip with me and let me bring your ULTIMATE fantasy to life....oh my!

3. NEW CLIP uploaded every day and a ton of piccies per week.  I never miss an update so you know you will be excited by new content from me EVERY DAY

4. Vote and join in on what training clips I make and chat with me in my DMs....I am always happy to have a chat with my fans so don't be shy!

I have your mouth watering, don't I?  well join me here today:

onlyfans.com/l_a_woods


Of course I also love to write, film, edit and produce content in the form of full-length films for you to download.  I have made 183 to date and you may find them all here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/leia-ann-woods

Now I just HAVE to tell you all about my latest updates!


Double Dildo Fun:

How naughty am I!  Here I am in my vintage stocking and patent high heels ready to play.  I choose my favourite double dildo and penetrate myself with it in several different positions with an orgasm to match each position.  This is one of my hottest clips to date!

Find this hot scene here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/25906003/double-dildo-fun


Hot Nun:

I have taken off my nun's gown in this scene to reveal my VERY sexy lacy lingerie beneath.  And, with a dildo training device in front of me I proceed to show you my sucking skills. First I use just my tongue to display how I would pleasure you, before I use my mouth to REALLY go to town!  I find myself getting hot performing this skill for you so I begin to play with myself shamelessly, both with my fingers and with my favourite vibrator!



Snorkel Breath Play:

I love my scuba diving, as you well know! Today I once more mix my kink with my scuba in this set of scenes. I begin with breathing through my snorkel, my lips coated in flawless red lipstick.  Watch the spit drop from my mouth as I remove and replace my snorkel.  In my second scene I put on my fins and lay down in a bath full of water and submerge my face COMPLETELY!  Once in control of my breath, I begin to play with my naked body. 

My third scene is the most daring! Here I remove and replace my snorkel mouthpiece, blowing bubbles underwater whilst my face is completely submerged. I demonstrate most epic breath control skills!  

Finally, because I am a spanko and love a red bottom, I kneel in the bath and plant my face in the water before giving my bottom a thorough thrashing!  I do love to try something new!  Love your snorkel gear? You will enjoy these scenes with me immensely!

Find this quirky clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/25925715/snorkel-breath-play


Sailor Girl Masturbates:

I am wearing the CUTEST Japanese-style sailor school uniform in this clip and I quickly find myself feeling very hot!  I begin to play with myself, my fingers pleasuring myself over my white cotton panties, before I allow my fingers to wander inside for more intimate pleasure.  Now really wet, I notice a vibrator on the bedside cabinet.  Can I resist playing with it?  Of course not and so I give myself a MASSIVE orgasm!!



Mile High Club F-machine Fun:

As one of the Captain's favourite air stewards, I am desperate to join his exclusive Mile High Club.  However, I must audition first and prove my worth to the Captain, and today's task is to take the F-machine good and hard in my pussy in various different positions for your entertainment!  Dressed in my Air Stewards outfit, stockings and patent heels, you will just love this erotic scene shot using two different camera angles!



I hope you enjoy them. I know I did!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...