Wednesday 17 August 2022

Playing with Sub Carrie and other updates!

 Hello folks!  I do hope you are all well.  I have some VERY exciting news.  Last week I had the pleasure of playing with the gorgeous Sub Carrie in London!  Luckily for you I took some video, which I have edited and they now going up on my page.  These will be EXCLUSIVE to my OnlyFans, so if you want to watch us both spanked AND to see me spanking Carrie, then join my page today!

OnlyFans.com/l_a_woods



And if that is not enough, I have been busy making some VERY hot clips for my Clips4Sale.  With so many of my kinks represented here you simply must give it a look today:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/leia-ann-woods

Here are some of my latest updates:

Mirrored Masturbation:

I have recently come into possession of a new period style mirror, and, given my fertile mind I immediately wanted to play with it. After some thought, I put on some crisp, white knickers, got out my vibrator and started a LOOOOOONG masturbation session in many different positions!  I use my fingers for some of the session, my vibrator for others and even stimulate my anus.  All whilst you look on at my reflection in the mirror.  

Find this clip here:  https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26371581/mirrored-masturbation


Close-up Nipple play:  

I love playing with my nipples, despite it being not always possible.  In this clip I use varying methods to excite my nipples with sensory pleasure and pain. First with just the tip of my fingernail, to bring my nipple to attention.  Then I use a peg to make my nipple sore and sensitive.  I cool down the pain from the peg with an ice cube, watch the ice redden my nipple and breast!  And after ice what comes next? Why fire of course!  Finally, I oil up my nipple, soothing it after so much attention.

Find this hot clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26422639/close-up-nipple-play


Black Shiny Rubber Gloves:


This clip has an arty edge to it, as I filmed it in black and white to emphasise my black, shiny rubber gloves rubbing themselves all over my naked body. Wearing my gloves, I expose my breasts and play with my nipples.  I then move onto my pussy, rubbing it, exposing it and playing with it in my shiny rubber gloves.  Finally, I play with my bottom, parting my cheeks most flirtatiously to expose my anus to you.  How much of a tease am I?!



Hope you enjoyed all my updates...I am away next month and my creative juices (!) are most definitely flowing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...