Sunday 25 September 2022

Back to School in September!

Hello folks, I hope you are all doing well.  I have just returned from a week's walking holiday in Devon and have just finished editing an epic schoolgirl film, which is going up on my OnlyFans a la Dickens (episode form!) right now!  Join today to see this and over 1K other clips of me, much of which is exclusive to my fans page.  This includes:

- Cum Play With Me: Real fantasies of mine, which I share only with you as I bring myself to some truly massive climaxes

- ALL my full-length clips in episode form for those that prefer my content in this format!

- Domme pictures of me as I explore my dark side further.

- Take the Director's chair and order a custom clip with me

- 1000s of pictures of me and exclusive content.

Find me here, where new subscribers get their first month 50% off!


OnlyFans.com/l_a_woods


I also have over 200 full-length clips available on my Clips4Sale store, featuring my central love of spanking but also taking you on my journey of exploring other fetishes such as F-machine play and all manner of BDSM-based funsies!

Find it here:


I have a few new clips online since my last blog post, and I know you are just dying to hear all about them:

Leia Homeschooled and punished:

Thinking the Master has gone out, Leia calls up her friend and arranges to sneak out and meet her. Unfortunately, the Master is very much in and is not impressed!  He wastes no time in beginning Leia's much-deserved punishment and hauls her across his knee for a long, hard spanking on her bottom.  Leia's troubles do not end there though, as the Master plans to drive the message home with his trusty strap, doling out no less than 36 strokes, 18 across Leia's navy school knickers and 18 on her bare bottom.  To make sure Leia has no plans to behave in this way in the future, the Master bends her over to touch her toes for the cane.  

After her punishment, Leia is instructed to call her friend and tell her exactly what has just happened to her, much to Leia's embarrassment, before being sent to the corner to think about her behaviour for an hour. Leia can only hope that the Master does not have any visitors in that time!




Close-Up pussy play:

There is so much happening in this play clip!  I love to play with my pussy and here is some really close up fun for you to enjoy! I play with clothespins right on my clit, candle wax aplenty, baby oil, and an ice cube in this intimate clip.  I do hope you enjoy my pleasure/pain dichotomy as much as I do!



Red Nails, Naked Flesh, Red Heels:

Naked except for my patent red heels, I explore my naked body like never before. I enjoy the pleasure pain dichotomy of slapping my breasts until they redden sharply.  Next I spank my bottom in both the diaper position and bent over, tightening my bottom cheeks attempting to match the redness in my flesh to that of my heels and nails. I slap my pussy until it is a deep crimson before finally turning my attention to my inner thighs...



Cock Sucking Academy:

I have been set the task of dildo sucking at the Cock Sucking Academy, and I must pass this test to move forward. In order to help my cause, I stick my dildo to a mirror and being to show my skills.  However, it seems I need more to focus my skills so I place a slave collar around my neck and the insert a butt plug.  I try fingering myself and using my vibe, but I fear that is distracting me from my test. To really impress you, my examiner, I use two different mouth training devices to train my mouth to open nice and wide and ensure my tongue is worked very hard!



Naughty Nun Fantasies:  

Unable to control her urges, novice Leia starts to fantasise about her fellow female novices.  Succumbing to the sins of the flesh, Leia masturbates to her fantasies, even using a confiscated vibrator she has found in Step-Mother Superior's drawer. Finally, with her eyes drawn to the disciplinary canes, Leia rubs her hot pussy had and fast with one of them, bringing herself to an enormous orgasm!

Find this here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153887/26612083/naughty-nun-fantasies


Hope you enjoy them!  I surely enjoyed making them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...