Monday 3 May 2010

Back from my essential break!

Hello folks, I had a useful weekend sorting out some essentials in my flat.  My kitchen is now broken and is beyond use, so I have begun the necessary arrangements for a new one.  YAY!  

I also did a shoot with Bert Wibo of DDI, and had a great time doing it!  Sadly I have no piccies of that, but if I get any in future I will post them for you!

I have now caught up with all my e-mails and am happily booking many exciting sessions for May, so if you wish to see me then please do write with your scenarios!!  In the meantime, here is one of my favourite scenarios:


I just love this picture.  I love the victim's expression of pain and humiliation, no doubt as a result of both her punishment and the humiliation of having an amused crowd to watch.  This is one of my ultimate fantasies...Oh, and this IS the year of the birch!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...