Wednesday 15 April 2020

Bent over for the cane....

Oh my!  I have really done it now.  I just do not know when to keep my mouth shut do I?  You order me into the front room and strip off all my clothing.  I am to stand facing the blinds and wait for you.  As time passes I become more and more nervous before finally I see you enter from the corner of my eye and I cannot help but notice you are carrying a cane in your hands.

You order me to bend over and touch my toes.  You want to see my bottom taut for your cane.  I assume the position for the punishment to begin.....



This scene is uploaded TODAY on my Onlyfans.com/l_a_woods so sign up to see how your punishment of me plays out.  Other than this clip I have:

1. OVER 200 video clips of me and my punishments for you to enjoy, with new clips going up daily at the minute!

2. OVER 2500 pictures of me.  Oh I say!

Enjoy folks, and speak soon!

L xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...